Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Shocker: Blogger.com Makes Improvements!

Yes, it's true: The folks at Blogger have actually upgraded the site's user interface and technology, with a new Beta version that makes the blog experience easier for both host and visitor.

If you're a repeat visitor, then the first thing you'll notice about FFB is the new look; I hope you like it. Also of interest to visitors new and old is the fact that you can now subscribe to posts via Atom! What the -- hey, this is starting to act like a real blog!

I've done my share of bashing Blogger.com in the past, but all I've ever wanted or expected is a simple-to-use blog hosting system that has decent uptime. They've nailed the first part of my wish with this new Beta version; now we'll see if they've worked on the second part.

As always, there is one thing that I can definitely say in Blogger's favor: You can't beat the price!

No comments: